Welcome to Mommy Fluff! A blog intended to discuss the perks and challenges of motherhood and my new, ridiculous obsession with cloth diapers and other funky, fun baby stuff! Self-admittedly, I'm a complete rookie when it comes to all things baby -- my little Bobbin was born on April 7th. He's my first, and I'm completely, head-over-heels in love with him.
Why cloth diapers? They're soft, snuggly, and fluffy...and the fabric patterns are adorable! But beyond being precious, these dipes are environmentally-friendly and cost-effective. To boot, there's a huge underground community of cloth diappering mamas who are passionate about their diapers, and spend hours every day searching the web for diaper deals, swapping collectible diapers (yes! there are collectible diapers out there!), and who rely on one another for support and humor as they journey together through the early diapering years of their babies' lives.
Join me, a complete rookie, as I embark down this path of mothering my baby boy and explore the realm of cloth diapers! I promise it won't be boring and I'll share everything I learn as I stumble forward into this unknown, exciting world.
Allyson - what a cute website!!!! I look forward to sharing the cloth diaper community with you. Please keep me posted on any new finds or angles you discover. Enjoy the journey!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anonymous! Please feel free to share what you know with us :) Like I said, I'm a novice when it comes to this stuff :)
ReplyDelete